10 types of people to avoidFeel as if you're surrounded by negative vibes? Maybe it's because you keep hanging out with the wrong people. Keep your mood up by avoiding these 10 types of people:
1. The Judgmental – These are people incapable of accepting opinions counter to theirs, who have a default bias on everything. If you can't deal with them, don't bother; they'll rarely see it anyone else's way.
2. The Parasite – They're clingy types who prey and become dependent on their unsuspecting victims. The only way to deal with parasites is to either teach them how to stand on their own or to avoid them altogether!
3. The Know-It-All – A know-it-all is someone who knows a lot of things and loves rubbing it in everyone's face, or someone who professes to know a lot of things but actually knows very little. Know-it-alls exude a certain kind of authority and arrogance that can easily deceive people, so be careful not to get fooled!
4. The Dementor - These ghostly creatures from the Harry Potter series suck the life and happiness out of a person. In our world, you'll always feel tired and spent when you're around a "Dementor." They can't help but bring negativity wherever they go, so keep happy by steering clear of these mood downers!
5. The Killjoy – Every time you come up with a bright idea, the Killjoy is ready to shoot it down. They'll counter you, pull you down, and ultimately ruin your mood. What you can do is block them out: don't let them keep you from doing the things you want to do
6. The Bastos - The Bastos people have no boundaries and don't respect your feelings and privacy. They have a weak sense of propriety and do things in the most improper ways at the most inappropriate times. Luckily, these types are easy to recognize and therefore, avoid!
7. The Puppet-Master – These master manipulators can easily bend you to their will. They know what strings to pull to get you to do their bidding without you even knowing it. The best thing you can do is to be wary of these people and refuse to allow yourself to be used.
8. The User-Friendly – These fair-weather friends seem to appear only when they need something and disappear just as quickly when they've gotten what they wanted. They don't know how to give but are great at taking, which is especially bad for people who have a hard time saying "no."
9. The Plastic – You can never really tell if they're being sincere. These people are kind to your face but can't wait to zing you once you've got your back turned. There's no surefire way to spot a Plastic, but what goes around comes around, and they'll get their karma in one way or another.
10. The Traitor – These people may seem like your friends, but they're really waiting for the perfect moment to pull the rug from under your feet. As much as you might trust them, love them, and have already spent years and years cultivating your friendship, these people are more than capable of selling you out in a second! If there's anything you can do to protect yourself, it's to be careful. Think before revealing certain things about yourself to others—they can't fire at you if you don't give them any ammunition.
Monday, September 27, 2010
I am part of a lost generation
and I refuse to believe that
I can change the world
I realize this may be a shock but
"Happiness comes from within."
is a lie, and
"Money will make me happy."
So in 30 years I will tell my children
they are not the most important thing in my life
My employer will know that
I have my priorities straight because
is more important than
I tell you this
Once upon a time
Families stayed together
but this will not be true in my era
This is a quick fix society
Experts tell me
30 years from now, I will be celebrating the 10th anniversary of my divorce
I do not concede that
I will live in a country of my own making
In the future
Environmental destruction will be the norm
No longer can it be said that
My peers and I care about this earth
It will be evident that
My generation is apathetic and lethargic
It is foolish to presume that
There is hope.(Read the message, then read it again in reverse.)
Sa buhay empleyado merong dalawang pagpipilian kung tina tamad kang magtrabaho.A. Una ay umabsent.1. Kapag umiikot na kaagad sa katawan mo ang katamaran pagkagising pa lang sa umaga ay mag-isip ka na kaagad ng palusot kung bakit ka aabsent. Paalala: dapat ay memoryado mo ang mga dahilang nagamit mo na dati (tip: gumawa ng isang logbook) ng sa gayon ay hindi ka parang sirang plakang nag-uulit lang lagi ng rason ng di pagpasok. Alalahanin na tuso din ang mga bossing.2. Kapag nakaisip ka na ng magandang dahilan ay agad mag-text o tumawag sa bossing mo, the earlier the better. Kung ayaw mo ng madaming tanong e mag-text ka at kung nais mo namang tumawag ay siguraduhin mong magaling kang umarte kagaya ng kung ikaw ay kunwaring me sakit ay umubo ka ng paunti-unti habang kinakausap ang bossing mo.3. Matapos mag-text/tumawag ay bumalik sa higaan at magplano ka na ng gusto mong gawin sa buong araw. Malaking posibilidad na magtutulog ka lang buong araw. Sya nga pala, kapag tumawag ang opisina sa kalagitnaan ng araw, laging tandaan ang rasong ginamit (consistent ka dapat), maaari namang i-off mo na lang ang phone mo para hindi ka maistorbo buong araw.BABALA: Siguraduhing regular ka na sa kumpanyang pinagtratrabahuhan kung ikaw ay mag-aabsent.B. Pangalawa ay pumasokEto ang dapat gawin ng mga empleyado kapag tina tamad magtrabaho pero ayaw umabsent. Ang mga taong ito ay nuknukan ng kapal ng mukha. Ang mga sumusunod na instructions ay napakasimple pero effective. Meron ding oras na nakatakda, magsisismula ng alas ocho ng umaga at magtatapos ng alas singko ng hapon.1. Pumasok ng sakto sa oras. Huwag kang male-late at huwag ka din namang excited masyado. 8:002. Pagdating mo sa opisina ay ilapag mo lang kaagad ang gamit mo sa lamesa at magtungo kaagad sa pantry. Magtimpla ng kape o kung anuman ang iniinom mo pag umaga. Habang nasa loob ay makipag-usap sa mga tao doon, patagalin mo ang usapan (tip: pag-usapan ang mga headline ngayong araw o mga nangyari kahapon sa loob ng opisina). Kung walang tao sa pantry ay mag-yaya ka ng kasama bago pa man pumasok doon. 8:00-8:303. Matapos sa pantry ay magtungo na sa lamesa mo dala-dala pa din ang kape, ito ay para hindi ka antukin buong araw. Buksan ang computer. Matapos nito ay buksan ang mailbox mo. Basahin ang mga email…mapabago man o luma. Buksan lahat ng pedeng buksang attachments, makakabuti ito sa pagpapatagal ng oras. O kaya naman ay mag-email ka sa mga kakilala mong matagal mo ng di nakakamusta. Kapag di ka pa nakuntento ay gawing chat ang email (ito ay sa kadahilanang banned na ang halos lahat ng messengers sa mga kompanya…pati google talk di pinalagpas, mga hayop na IT yan). Pano? Mag-email ka sa kakilala mong alam mong merong access sa internet sa mga oras na yon tapos antayin ang reply…wholla! Instant chat session. Sya nga pala, habang ginagawa ang mga nasa taas ay huwag makakalimot inumin ang kape..lalamig ito. 8:30-9:303. Matapos ang makabuluhag paggamit ng computer ay magdala ng mga papel-papel at magtungo sa kung saan mo man nais. Mas maganda kung mukha kang aborido hawak ang mga props mo habang papaalis ng lamesa, ito ay para sabihin ng bossing mo sampu ng kasamahan mo sa trabaho na busy ka lagi. Magtungo sa ibang department na me kakilala at makipag-usap ng kung anu-ano. 9:30-10:004. Tignan mo nga naman. Alas dies na! Break time na ulit! Pagkatapos mag-lamyerda sa ibang department ay magtungo ulit sa puwesto at ibaba ang mga scratch paper na props. Dalhin ang tasa sa pantry at magtimpla ulit ng panibagong kape, libre ang kape kaya magtimpla ka lang ng magtimpla. Magtungo sa labas kung ikaw ay nag-yoyosi kung di naman ay manatili sa pantry at makipag-usap ka na lang sa mga tao doon. 10:00-10:155. Pagkatapos ng break ay bumalik sa lamesa at humarap sa computer (huwag ng magdala ng kape sa lamesa…tama na ang nainom mo, sisikmurain ka na sa sobrang gahaman). Tapos ka na sa mga emails mo, ngayon naman ay mag-internet ka na lang ng kung anik-anik. Pero bago mag-internet ay magbukas ka muna ng office document kahit wala kang balak gawin ang mga ito, makakatulong ang documentong ito mamya. Tapos ay mag-internet ka na. Paalala: dapat ay alerto ka sa mga tao sa paligid mo, kapag alam mong me padating pindutin ang ALT at TAB ng sabay. Ito ay para makapunta sa office document na binuksan mo kanina. Kung mabagal ang iyong reflexes ay dapat mabilis ka sa paggamit ng mouse para ma-click mo agad sa taskbar ung documentong nasabi. Kapag na-master mo na ang technique na ito ay di na mapapansin ng bossing mo na nag-iinternet ka lang sa mga oras na ito. 10:15-12:006. Tama na muna ang computer. Lunch break na! Alam mo na ang dapat gawin. 12:00-1:007. Pagkatapos kumain ay gawin ulit ang #5. Habang gingawa ito ay maglabas ulit ng mga scratch papers na para bang me hinahanap. Tandaan na dapat seryoso ang mukha mo habang gingawa ang mga ito (tip: ikunot ang noo para makakuha ng mukhang seryoso). 1:00-3:008. Break time na ulit. Ang bilis nga naman ng oras. Hala..punta na ulit sa pantry. Maaari ka na ulit mag-kape at makipag-chikahan. 3:00-3:159. Bumalik sa lamesa at guluhin ito sa pamamagitan ng paglabas ng sandamakmak na mga papel. Tapos ay gawin ulit and #5. Tignan ang oras sa computer mo. Kung 4:30 na ay simulan mo ng ayusin ang ginulong lamesa. Mag-ayos ayos ka na din ng sarili. Kung kasing kapal ng adobe ang mukha mo ay magtungo ka ulit sa pantry para mag-kape (tandaan na dapat me kasama sa pantry) o kaya naman ay gawin ang #3. Matapos ang lahat ng ito ay umuwi ka na, para mo ng awa…wala ka na ngang silbi ay nangdadamay ka pa ng iba sa katamaran mo. 3:15-5:00BABALA: Wag mong ipapabasa ito sa bossing mo kung ayaw mong mawalan ka ng trabaho.
Posted by Rap at 11:07 AM
Saturday, September 25, 2010
Super Junior Super Show 2 Manila concert held at the last April 10. I can still recall what had happened that time. The excitement... the thrill... the memories of the concert is still fresh untill now. I can still describe and imagine the whole concert scene even if my eyes are closed (or open lols). I can still hear the yelling of the crowd... the setup of the stage... the lightings... the pyrotechnics... the songs... the suju members... and a lot more. Everyhing that has something to do with the super show 2 concert was definitely unbelievable. It was totally perfect and all worth it. It's what we called "dream came true"...
Spending Php 6,870 pesos for the upper box ticket was a decision that I cant even regret. It was the second to the most expensive ticket, so that was fine with me. I was not able to see them as close as those VIP's, but seeing them performing as "one group" is enough for me. Even those who are on the farthest part (general admission) said that it was all worth it because we were all enjoyed that one night and 3 hours full of excitement and happiness.
April 10, 2010. I went to Araneta around 3:30pm. The gates opened at past FX taxi reached Araneta, there were huge crowd already. Some of them had their overnight before the concert and waited for the much awaited performace. The FX driver asked me if there was an event in Araneta. I said yes, and I gave him a hint to come back around after so that he could carry those people who will going to go home from Araneta to Novaliches with his FX taxi... and I laughed. lols.. As my
Back to the concert. I went there around 3:30pm. I saw people who were all excited like me. Our happiness was doubled when the gates were finally opened and we went inside... i looked for my seat number. After having a seat, I said to my self "WOW!! What a huge stage". The stage was awesome and perfect. It was the biggest stage ever built inside Araneta Coliseum. The stage covered the whole area of the basketball court and that's the reason why you can still enjoy the concert even if you are at the farthesr part of the venue.
I took a picture of the venue of course. There were rumors that cameras are not allowed inside, but I still brought my newly bought digicam (we bought a digicam just for this concert). Lights were off at exactly or past . The crowd yelled a lot. Many were jumping for the excitement and me, I cant explain my feelings that time. I'm nervous. hahahahaha!!!
Finally they have started to perform. Fans are still yelling. Im still shaking for the excitement that's why the videos that I've taken were shaking like theres an earthquake. lols... but I was able to calm down because I was tired already holding the camera.
I went to concert alone. Yes I'm alone but I've met some friends on the concert. I'm not going to discuss the whole sequence and what had happened on every songs. It was already described and featured by the other fangirls and fanboys out there. I've read a lot of them and the moment that I'm reading it, it still reminds me of the whole concert.
April 10 was a totally unforgettable history here in the Philippines and also for those ELF's, fangirls, and fanboys who support super junior. I'm looking forward for their 3rd asia tour on Feb 2011.