Thursday, November 25, 2010

Alodia Gosiengfiao - Philippines' Cosplay Queen


I'm not a cosplay addict nor a solid anime fan. I'm not into cosplay but I find it very interesting. I have friends who are really anime and cosplay fans. They even have their own costumes as well and they join cosplay events. I'd like to try it... but I have no time to produce a costume and I don't know what character I am going to portray.


Alodia Gosiengfiao


Among those cosplayers, there is only one who I admire most - none other than Alodia Gosiengfiao. I don't know her personally, I have just seen her on TV and on some cosplay events - mostly on pictures and posters. She outstands the most for every cosplay event. She is indeed the Philippines' Cosplay Queen. She's very cute. ahahaha. I like her. (weeeeeeee!!! ^^,)



(above is a Tekken character). I'm not a Tekken gamer so I dont know the name of the character. ahaha)



I really love her look when she portayed Amane Misa (lead girl character on anime series/movie DEATHNOTE). As if she's the real Amane Misa!!! So pretty! wahahaah... I have nothing more to say. Looking on her pictures is stunning. lols.



5 comments:

Armored Lady said...

napanood ko ung interview miya...
dati sa animax ko lang sya nakikita...^^,

Rap said...

interview nya sa the buzz?? un lang napanood ko eh. hehe... ganda nya noh?! ahaha

Anonymous said...

wow.....hanep kah misz alodia sana mkita kita in person..."kawai"

IamCorheinne said...

Angkyut tlga ni Alodia . .. <33

angel said...

hahahahaha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...