Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Soon is... NOW!!!

ahmm...
 
 
I just dont know how to start this entry. This is too personal and i've decided to share this feeling of mine. This has something to do with my personality... who I really am. I just cant stop myself, I just need to tell this to you guys knowing that I am finally in love... =)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Yes, I am truly, madly, deeply in love...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
... in love with a guy.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
*pause*
 
*pause*
 
*pause*
 
 
 
 
 

You've read and saw it right, a "guy". Lately, I've just realized the moment he came into my life, I was then attacted by his attitude. I've seen in his personality the characteristics of a girl, whom i'd like to be with... What he has right now, are the qualities that I am looking for a girl. It's just that, I havent' seen yet a girl like "him" and what a coincidence, "he" was the 2nd person who came into my life, and he became part of it... In other words, nauna siguro sya dun sa "girl" na destined para sa akin... (pero bago sya, syempre nauna ung ex-gf ko na may same characteristics din nya...) But I am grateful because I've met him.

Its hard for me to admit this, and so hard for me to decide and announce this in this blog world. Alam din naman ng mga friends nya ang situation nya, so just to be fair, why not be brave enought to share this, right? Magulo isip ko... I've consulted this concern with my closest friends and wala naman silang reaction. Ang sabi lang naman nila, they are happy for me. And they still accept me as who I really am. Besides, there's no reason to stop myself from saying what i want to say. I just want to be free and be free in the coming days. I dont like anymore intrigues..., Now that our relationship is already more than a month old (and still counting), why should hide it? I am happy... He's also happy... (I hope so and I know he is)... We're both happy in other words.

The previous posts that I've posted were the real scenarios that had happened between us. Started from how we've met... about our first date together..., about my surprises that I've done..., the memories and many more. Some of you might had thought that Im falling in love with a girl, (which is your common perception I guess), others might haven't thought of any. hehehe. They just dont care. I understand all of those things. That is normal.

I know that this revelation of mine made you a little bit shocked or just no reaction at all... I understand. It just came out from me out of a sudden. But thank you for listening and spending such time for reading this nonsense thing. I am still be the same person you've known. I am still the same old Rap you've known here. Ako pa din ang masamang tao at pala-murang nilalang dito sa blog ko. hehehe... Wala naman nagbago sa akin, SYA lang ang bagong dumating sa buhay ko...

Once again, thanks for reading this.. Wala akong mukhang maihaharap muna senyo, kaya eto na lang ^__^ Smile!  

 

 

 This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please  notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized  copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly  forbidden.   

8 comments:

iya_khin said...

magpakatotoo....i'm happy for you! cheers for being inlove!

egG. said...

hayyyy kaingget ka leon rappp.. lol

anyway... stay happy and enjoy life with him..

basta pakasaya kayo and wag sayangin ang bawat oras na magkasama kayo.. buti ka pa inloveee..... hehehehehe.... :D enjoy enjoy enjoy phows.... :)

Anonymous said...

bravo...

Allan P said...

Nice one Rap!! Proud of you ;)

siya nga pala,,, ikaw na ang inlove!.. hehe.. enjoy!

Unknown said...

ayos! kahit ano pa man ang preference mo, tanggap ka namin. as long as you're happy and wala ka'ng nasasagasaan na tao. God bless you Rap! Friend pa rin kita sa blogosphere!

Call Me Xander said...

Hmm.. Congrats and cheers... Wag mo isipan ang sasabihin ng iba ang isipin mo ay ang sarili mo at kung paano ka sasaya na walang naapakan na iba.. So go and sing Lady Gaga's BORN THIS WAY.. hehehee..

kenv said...

Chickboy ka pla pwede sa chick pwede sa boy hehe. Pero aus lang yan walang masama sa tunay na nararamdaman at wag mo isipin sasabihin ng ibang tao. Tuloy parin lakwatsa natin ni kench haha :))

Rap said...

thanks for all positive feedbacks... salamat guys.. salamat...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...